Call of Duty Vanguard Activision
Call of Duty Vanguard, the latest entry in the long-running franchise, recently received a major update. The May 24 update brought new content, balancing changes, and of course, several bug fixes.
A new map, Sphere, has been introduced along with a new weapon, H4 Blixen (SMG), and brand-new operator named Kim Tae Young (Harpy). We have mentioned the highlights of the update below.
- NEW with S3 Reloaded: Sphere
- Hidden below the surface of an inconspicuous mining facility is a weapons lab that offers intense, close-quarters engagements around every turn. Jump into the Sphere 24/7 Playlist at the start of Season Three Reloaded!
- Addressed an exploit that allowed players to reach unintended locations near the Office.
- Care Packages will no longer fall through the stairs near the Palace Outer Walls.
- Sub Pens
- Addressed exploits that allowed players to reach unintended locations near the Dry Docks and Loading Dock.
- Arms Race
- Riding a Motorcycle as it explodes will no longer cause the player’s view to rotate.
- NEW with S3 Reloaded: Kim Tae Young (Harpy)
- Trained by her mother as a fighter, Tae Young donned a mask to conceal her identity while helping families cross the North Korean border to safety. She soon earned a reputation amongst the Korean people as a local folk hero and keeper of justice. Even the briefest glimpse of her Dokkaebi mask instills hope in her people and fear in her enemies.
- Unlocked via Operator Bundle, available for purchase in Season Three Reloaded.
- NEW with S3 Reloaded: H4 Blixen (Submachine Gun)
- Favored by Special Operations Forces, this hard-hitting SMG offers mobility and accuracy in medium-range engagements.
- Unlock Challenge: Get 3 Slide Kills in a single match 15 times.
- STG44 (Assault Rifle)
- Challenges for the Deadeye Camo Category are now properly tracked.
- Nikita AVT (Assault Rifle)
- Zac MS Stock Attachment will no longer obstruct the view of certain Optics.
- Cooper Carbine (Assault Rifle)
- Addressed an issue that prevented the M1941 Hand Stop Underbarrel, 14” Gracey Rapid Barrel, and Recoil Booster Muzzle Attachments from unlocking at their designated Weapon Levels.
- M1 Garand (Marksman Rifle)
- Mindgames Camo Category now references the correct Magazine Attachment requirement.
The complete patch notes are available on the official website.
Keyword: Call of Duty Vanguard Update May 24 Brings a New Map, Operator, Weapon, and Tons of Tweaks>