Firefighting Simulator – The Squad Mission Update 2 Steam
Firefighting Simulator – The Squad recently received Mission Update Two which added two new missions and bug fixes.
In this update, developers added two new missions called Subway Renovations and Through the Roof. The first mission takes place in an underground subway station. If you don’t get there on time, you won’t be able to extinguish the fire, which can result in numerous deaths. Every time you start the mission, the scenario will change to challenge your skills and give you a whole new experience.
The second mission takes place around a massive house covered by fire. The house, garage, and parts of the garden are also engulfed in flames. This mission might be a bit difficult because you don’t know where the victims are and where the fire started.
Firefighting Simulator – The Squad Mission Update #2
BUG FIXES AND MINOR CHANGES
- Removed a faulty interaction point from the Viper ladder, which teleported the player to the end of the ladder with the wrong animations.
- The player character of a client in a multiplayer session can no longer spin around when climbing a ladder.
- Fixed: Client and Server could enter the Viper ladder at the same time, which resulted in strange behavior.
- Fixed a ladder climbing bug on the Viper truck.
- Fixed: The ladder could clip through a wall and allow the player to walk on it through the wall in the “Industrial Maze Ablaze” mission.
- Fixed a stuck position in the “Baptism Of Fire” mission.
- Fixed: The player wasn’t taking damage when standing on top of the wreckage car in the “Behind The Fast Food” mission.
- Fixed a stuck position in the “Outback Warehouse“ mission where the character could get trapped between collapsed shelving units.
- Fixed the gap in the location borders in the “Outback Warehouse” mission.
- Fixed a stuck spot can be encountered after the user walks over the boxes in the “Explosive Load” mission.
- Fixed a stuck spot can be encountered after the user walks over the pallets in “Two Stories Troubles” mission.
- Fixed a point where the character can get stuck in the mission “Hot Food Truck Parking”.
- Fixed a problem where the player is unable to get back into the basket after getting out of it when using a ladder truck.
You can read more about the update here.
Keyword: Firefighting Simulator - The Squad Mission Update 2 Introduces Two New Missions and Bug Fixes>