Cursed Dual Katana is one of the several new weapon items added to the base game during the 17.3 patch update. The design and powers of the sword are loosely inspired by the Katana held by Oden from the One Piece manga series. To get the Cursed Dual Katana in Blox Fruits, you will need to complete a group of tasks given in the Tushita and Yama scrolls.
How to get the Yama scroll in Blox Fruits
To get the Tushita scroll, you must enter the Turtle Mansion inside the Floating Turtle POI. You cannot enter the building directly. Instead, you will need to speak with the Crypt Master on the left-hand side of the building to open the mansion. Enter the building from the rear, and you will find the Yama scroll on a pedestal to the right of the entrance. Interact with the scroll to start your missions associated with the Yama scrolls.
- Task 1 – Pain & Suffering: Allow any NPC or Enemy to hit you till your health bar reaches very low levels.
- Task 2 – Haze of Misery: Kill all the NPC on every island that has purple markings around them, including the Floating Turtle Island.
- Task 3 – Fear the Reaper: Use the Hallow Essence to spawn a Soul Reaper at the Haunted Castle(3rd sea) and get defeated by him. Now, in Heaven, light up all three torches by defeating all the NPC in a three-round wave format.
How to get the Tushita scroll in Blox Fruits
Inside the same Turtle Mansion, you can find the Tushita scroll on a pedestal opposite the Yama scrolls on the left-hand side of the entrance. Interact with the Tushita scroll to start the second set of tasks.
- Task 1 – Dock Legend: Talk to three different Boat Dealers on three islands. Interact with them till your reach 3/3 chat page for each seller.
- Task 2 – Sense of Duty: Complete one Pirate raid in the Castle of Sea landmark in the third sea. Take down all the NPC characters to finish the objective.
- Task 3 – Soulless: Defeat the Cake Queen boss in the Ice Cream Island on the Sea of Treats POI. After defeating the Cake Queen, you will be teleported to Heaven, where you will need to light three torches while killing enemies in three wave round format.
After completing both sets of missions offered by the Tushita and Yama scroll, return to the Haunted mansion. You will have six Alucard gems in your inventory for completing all six tasks in both scrolls. Now, interact with the main pedestal at the center of the same room using your Alucard Gems to open a new secret floor. Enter the arena to initiate a boss fight against the Cursed Skeleton. Defeat him, and you will get the Cursed Dual Katana as a drop reward.
For more on Roblox Blox Fruits, check out Blox Fruits Leveling Guide – How to level up fast or How to get Death Step fighting style in Roblox Blox Fruits on Pro Game Guides.
Keyword: How to get Cursed Dual Katana (CDK) in Blox Fruits – Roblox>